Over the course of 18 days this Level 3 Course for Close Protection Officers gives you the qualification to work within the industry in the UK through classroom learning and realistic outdoor scenarios, however in reality offers so much more.
This course is aimed at ex-Armed Force, Door Supervisors and Security Officers, as well as civilians wishing to enter the industry at the highest level.
The course has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA) and meets the criteria for those who wish to apply for an SIA license to work as a Close Protection Operative.
Areas covered include:
-Principles of Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry (PSI)
– Working as a Close Protection Operative in the PSI
– Application of Conflict Management in the PSI
– Principles of Working as a Door Supervisor for Close Protection Operatives in the PSI
– Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the PSI
– Application of Physical Intervention Skills in the PSI
– Application of Physical Intervention Skills for CPOs in the PSI.
Assessment is also carried out by externally set and internal assessed open response questions and practical tasks along with multi choice examination papers.