Do you want to start a career in the security industry but not sure where to start? This course will allow you to apply for your SIA Security Guard Licence and the best part is that it can be fully completed online and you will qualify in the comfort of your own home. The benefits with training with us are that we will support you into employment. We have a number of corporate contacts that we can organise and interview for you.
- Master crucial security practices: Learn to mitigate terror threats, minimize personal risks, and ensure public safety.
- Boost your career: Stay ahead of the curve and meet changing legal requirements set by the SIA.
- Flexible learning: Complete the course at your own pace through our online learning platform.
- Once you have completed the training you will be able to book a remote invigilation at time and place that is suitable for you. This is subject to terms please visit here for full remote invigilation requirements can be view here
To be eligible for this learning program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a valid First Aid (or equivalent) qualification (details regarding accepted qualifications can be found in the information sheet).
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Communicate clearly in English: Ability to read, write, speak, and listen will be assessed via Zoom.
- Provide valid identification: Passport, driver’s license, etc. (detailed list provided in the ID requirements information sheet).
- Have access to technology:
- An email account (accessible during training).
- A photo picture app.
- A signature app.
- Scanning software to send documents via email.
- Microsoft Word and Adobe software (for completing and sending documents).
- Ensure a suitable learning environment:
- Quiet, secure setting with no interruptions.
- Laptop/desktop with a camera and microphone.
- Stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Be able to access the Zoom platform online: A free account can be created if needed.
Don’t wait! Enroll today and gain the confidence and expertise to thrive as a security officer.